A New Kitchen Floor plan:
Materials Selections which are applied to the 3D rendering:
And a specifications list that includes all of your primary selections:
*Specifications list will include the following finishes: countertops, cabinets, backsplash, paint and flooring. For bathrooms: countertops, cabinets, field tile, paint colors, sinks, faucets, commode, and flooring.
Clients also receive a Look Book with images, registration cards for any electronics purchased, a copy of their presentation images and copies of purchase receipts to use as a reference upon completion of the project. This is especially useful when recovering vendor service and care warranties. No guessing, no searching. Simply open your Look Book and find information there. Our Kitchen Design Service is tailored to make the process simple, even after the project has been completed.
Our process for meeting with homeowners for Kitchen Design:
1. An initial short telephone interview will be conducted to inquire about your needs and budget.
2. A brief initial visit will be scheduled to review your ideas and requirements for the space.
3. Signing of Service Agreements for design services will take place.
4. A longer interview and project discussion will take place.
5. Design service – inclusive of plans and materials suggestions – begins. In this phase, we will select all of your appliances, your counter-top materials, flooring, back-splash materials, and cabinetry colors will be selected. Throughout this process, there may be repeat visits, emails and phone calls for discussing items and for a design concept review. Your new kitchen’s layout and 3D images will be presented for review and approval.
6. Once the design and layout are approved, contractors will be called in to obtain quotes for scope of work.
7. Pricing and materials review takes place.
8. Materials order will take place and sub-contractor agreements will be signed. This is where the first emotional low will begin.
9. Tear out begins. Any plumbing and electrical rough-ins will take place.
11. Drywall. Floating, texture, paint.
12. Installation of flooring, cabinets and trim . This is where the emotional high begins.
13. Installation of plumbing and light fixtures.
14. Finish of electrical.
15. Finalizing begins: flooring and baseboards.
16. Walk-through with client to obtain a punch-list for any repairs and/or touch-ups.
17. Execution of punch-list.
18. Secondary walk-through.
19. Review of services.
If you’re tired of the way your kitchen looks or feels, and you want a new kitchen you can proudly entertain in, then it’s time to request a complimentary call to discuss your project via the pop up below or proceed to a more detailed form by selecting the I’m Ready Now Button. At Carolina Moncion Design, we want you to love where you live because coming home and entertaining in your kitchen never felt so good as when it looks and feels exactly how you’ve wanted it to.